duminică, 8 martie 2015

The moment when it just hits you...

After the article related to the intensity, that in my opinion should surround us every moment, I was watching tonight one of my favourite shows: "Suits", the last episodes of the season. It is always revealing when a scene, a movie, a place, an activity or some people can become the triggers in taking you out of the routine thoughts and transpose you in a world where everything has a different perception, where you can look at the reality with your feet on the ground, or with your head in the clouds, but with some more objective and determined perspective. 

I found that to be very useful and it is sometimes more hard to understand and to believe when you actually know that something that happens is not what you thought or wanted, no matter if we are talking about you or other persons. 

So aren't these triggers a way of knowing us better when we seem lost ? I for sure, tend to think so...


Un comentariu: